Monday, April 23, 2007

Welcome!

Hey everyone!

There are about a million and one different celebrity gossip blogs out there on the internet right now, but I don't see many dedicated to (probably) the biggest franchise on planet Earth. Yes, people, I'm talking about DISNEY. My lifelong dream (besides marrying Johnny Depp and becoming a famous rock star) has been to become the editor of the Disney Adventures magazine.. BUT, after trying to contact Disney a few too many times to count (they won't even tell me if it's POSSIBLE to even get in touch with the Magazine itself... or even if there is a human being running it), I've decided to run my own blog about everything DISNEY! ESPECIALLY everything Disney Channel and their stars! Plus, this: http://disney.go.com/disneyadventures/index.html is just unacceptable for a functioning "everything Disney" website. THEREFORE, I must take matters into my own hands, to let you, Disney enthusiasts all over the world, find out all the latest buzz on everythind Disney... As London Tipton would say...YEAAAY ME!!

Since this is a new site, please be patient with me as layout changes, and news is slightly slow... but I promise, everything will be running smoothly sooner than later! So now that that's all over with... let me be the first one to welcome you to:

THE MAD HATTER'S DISNEY LOUNGE

Enjoy your stay!

love,
andi w.

No comments: