Monday, November 5, 2007

Everybody live 'cause the future is now...!

Hey guys-

I'M BACK! These past few months have been really crazy/hectic for me - I've been working as an Editorial Intern at a local newspaper, and trying to keep myself afloat in this high-stress/fast-paced world of Journalism meant that I had to work extra hard to impress my editors and be the best that I could be; this caused me to shirk my responsibilities as a Disney blogger, and for this, I deeply appologize.

I must also admit that the announcement that DISNEY ADVENTURES would publish its last issue this November, on its 17th birthday, broke my heart. My whole entire life - the sole reason for the extistence of this blog - was based around my dream of one day becoming the editor of that magazine.



This may seem a little bit cheesy, but after re-watching MEET THE ROBINSONS again on DVD (and listening to The Jonas Brothers' Kids of the Future for the millionth time), I realized that my life was that of GOOB, and if I didn't let go of the sadness I felt for the end of a magazine, I would end up becoming THIS dude (aka Bowler Hat Guy):




As Walt Disney once said, "Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."


[image source]


So here's to a fresh, new start for The Mad Hatter's Disney Lounge, and hoping that I can find a new dream job that will allow me to pursue my passion. (Regular posts will begin starting tomorrow!)

Thanks for sticking around, and as always...
Peace out! :)
- andi w.




Come on Lewis, keep moving forward
Hold your head up high
There's no time for looking down
You will not believe where we're going now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome back madhatter