Monday, May 21, 2007

Dreams Come True...?

Last night, I had a dream that while I was on vacation on a cruise, during our welcome dinner, Ashley Tisdale came out and sang her single, "Be Good To Me". After the show, I ran up to her and told her that I blog about her and I'm a huge fan, and then we took pictures together, became best friends, and then she gave me a job at Disney. Yes, people, dreams DO come true.. but I'm not sure this one will... so in saying that, I must keep the post short today so I can finally finish my Disney applications.



For any of you flying into Orlando, Florida, keep your eyes peeled for the new Star Wars ads that are posted around the airport in order to advertise the Stars Wars Weekends (for four consecutive weekends between June 1 to June 24), at Disney's MGM studios. To see more pictures and read the full article, click on the photo below!


[source]



Tonight on Disney at The Movies @ 8PM ET/PT:... From the producers of High School Musical...



For the complete Disney Channel TV listing, click HERE.

That's all for now,
Peace out!
-andi w.

No comments: