Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Hunt Around The Bay!

Hey guys-

I'm SO sorry that this post is late again... I've just had an extremely busy day, especially being back at home in the Yeay (Bay) Area! Today, I went to the mall with my cousin TiMO, and we shopped for both ourselves and also Mother's Day... we then had to drop off flowers at my godmother's house, and also my bff mom's house... and now we're back home. But, assuming that you'll all be busy tomorrow too, I will not be posting because it is MOTHER'S DAY! But anyhoo, let's get to it!

For my nanny (of about 18 years), tiMo and I joked that we would be giving her a car for Mother's Day. But being college students, we're BROKE, so tiMo asked, "how else would we get her a car?!" ... to which I responded, "Well, if you read my blog, you would know!" ... so, yes, kiddies, we are actually participating in THE HUNT aka Volvo's car hunt for a brand new XC90 in collarboration with the release of the third installment of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean. So far, the clues have been slightly difficult, but we've gotten so far as to getting the Pirate's Map/Chart from our local VOLVO dealership.


Click on the photo above for more information!!



Last night, after getting tired of The Hunt, tiMo, my youngest brother, Jeff, and I decided to compete in a friendly game of... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: The Board Game! Jeff had gotten the DVD board game for his birthday back in March, but this was the first time I had gotten a chance to try it out (since I have been away at school)... and let me tell you.. it is a game ONLY for hard core HSM fans!! Although I got MOST of the questions right, there were TONS of extremely detailed trivia questions; for example, What was the number written on Gabriella's text book when she put it in her locker?.... WHO would ever know this?? Other tough questions would ask you to stand up, and perform the "missing dance move"- this is when they'd play a clip of a dance routine in HSM, with ONE move (like a foot stomp) missing- very tricky (unless you watched the HSM Dance-A-Thon *which i did* !!) Easier questions included "fill out the missing song lyrics" and "Is this picture Actual or 'so not'?" Overall, even though it was on the more "hard" side, it was extremely fun and I totally recommend gettnig it if you don't have it already!


Click on the photo to buy it!



Anyhoo... news is slow for now- by the time you read this blog, Disney at THE MOVIES would have already started... but if you want to know what's on the Disney Channel tonight, click HERE.

And because I won't be posting a "real" post tomorrow, DISNEY at THE MOVIES @ 9PM ET/PT:


That's it for today-
Peace out!
- andi w.

No comments: