Tuesday, June 5, 2007

MTV Movie Awards: Video Roundup

Hey guys-

I've got a final exam today at 4, so I have to keep it short! To begin with, here's a little something I read this morning that I'm excited for...except for the fact that it'll cost around $3,000-$7,000!! The Times did a piece in their newspaper yesterday about Tinker Bell and never-seen-before sketches that have just been uncovered. These sketches will be added to a book, Disney Opus, which is projected to be released in October of next year. This Opus, written by Kraken Opus, will include many never-seen-before sketches, even ones that Walt Disney drew in his childhood. I, myself, would love to get my hands on a copy of this book, but it'll cost me an arm and a leg to pay for it! Click here for the complete article.


[photo source]



Speaking of Vintage Disney, Matterhorn1959 has posted a few black and white pictures of Disneyland that were taken at the end of 1955. Although a few pictures are eerie, it is really interesting to see how the park looked when it first was conceived. Click on the photo below to check out the rest of the gallery!


[photo source]



And for your viewing pleasure, here are a few videos that I found on youtube of Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, and Zac Efron at the MTV Movie Awards.


Ashley Tisdale is running late!




An interview on the Pink Carpet with Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu.




Zac Efron talks about his Prada suit.




Ashley Tisdale meets a fan, who is actually SWAY'S daughter, Kiyomi!




Zac Efron and the Hairspray cast presents an award.



Tonight on DISNEY at THE MOVIES @ 8PM:


[photo source]

For the complete Disney Channel TV listing, click here.

That's it for today-
Peace out!
-andi w.

No comments: