Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Semi-Short-Hiatus?

Hey guys-

Sorry for not updating yesterday- I've just been really busy with getting ready for graduation, packing up my apartment, going out of town, etc etc. So if I don't update in a while, it's not because I forgot about you, it's cause I've just got a lot on my hands right now. But I PROMISE if there's any really important or exciting news, YOU will be the first to know! :)

To start with, there's a new trailer for Disney's newest movie, UNDERDOG. Click here to check it out!


[photo source]



Aly & AJ has announced on their myspace page that the music video for their newest single, Potential Breakup Song will have its world premiere on MTV's TRL on Monday, JUNE 18th!


[photo source]



Tonight on DISNEY at THE MOVIES @ 8PM:


[photo source]

For the complete Disney Channel TV schedule, click here!

That's it for now-
Peace out!
-andi w.

1 comment:

TiMo said...

this is a loooong hiatus! i have NO IDEA what's playing today on the disney channel! where are you madhatterdisney???

just joking. i know you are doing high-level field research on the African plains! now that's what i call dedicated journalism!